Estate Clearing Services
Let’s face it head on: death is a trying time. It is a loss. It is overwhelming, and it is a time for bereavement.
Focusing on what needs to be done can be just too much, especially if family members live out of town.
We will be there to take on what needs to be done, getting the home ready for sale or ready for the new owner.
- Assisting in determining what will be moved to family members and friends (local or international)
- Donation deliveries
- Packing household items
- Online content auctions
- Moving services
- Managing: junk removal, handyman, carpet cleaner, window cleaner, painter, etc.
- De-cluttering and purging, even in more dramatic hoarding circumstances
- Staging with existing furnishings and items
- On-site supervision on day of move
- Final clearing of home, post firm offer
In-Home Consultation and Walk-through:
Free of Charge within Trade Area
Outside Trade Area: $250 (reimbursed once job is confirmed and booked)
"The home sold in 3 days"
“HouseLife came into the home, completed a free, informative and well organized consultation and had their crew booked and at the house within a week. They had furniture donated, smaller items removed for local charities, insured bins arrived and were removed as needed and had the home empty and ready for sale within 3 days! 40 years– emptied in three days! The home sold in 3 days, above ask! WOW.”
Kathryn R., Etobicoke