About HouseLife Services
Heather Johnson founded HouseLife Services with over 30 years of experience in service industries and a belief that everyone can benefit from helping hands.
With a passion for ethical and respectful treatment of clients, service providers and team members, and through her own life experiences, she has a keen understanding of life transitions at all stages.
Heather is very much a member of the Sandwich Generation being a wife to a wonderful husband, mother to three amazing kids and primary caregiver to her 91-year-old mother who lives with her and her family.
Having had a stressful corporate career while raising a family and trying to be all things to all people, Heather believes that ongoing household support is a ‘need to have’.
She understands firsthand the emotional, mental and physical benefits of such support including its value in improving one’s quality of life.
Can I afford HouseLife?
Yes, you can!
• HouseLife has designed our services to work to your budget with several options and packages available.
• HouseLife offers gift certificates as well, which make a wonderful gift!
Is HouseLife for me?
We are the go-to providers if you:
• Have senior parents downsizing or transitioning to assisted living.
• Have had a parent pass away and need to get their home ready for sale.
• Are looking for the perfect client gift.
• Are selling your home and need to get it ready for sale.
• Have sold your home and need help packing up for your move.
• Have moved and have no time to get unpacked and settled in.
• Want to take back your weekends, simplify and reclaim your life.
• Have that one big job you’ve never been able to get to ie. a basement needing to be decluttered and organized.
Can I trust your staff in my home?
Yes, our HouseLife team has had criminal reference checks, are bonded and insured for your protection and peace of mind.
If I’m not home, how will you get in?
• If it’s a project-based job we will organize key pick up in advance of job.
• If a lockbox has been placed on the home (eg. home is for sale) we will securely use enclosed key.
• For purging/donation jobs – we work with the homeowner in tandem.
What is your Service Area?
HouseLife currently serves:
• Peel Region: Brampton, Caledon and Missisauga.
• Halton Region: Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills and Milton.
What forms of payment do you accept?
• HouseLife accepts e-transfer, cheque, Visa or MasterCard.
What if I need a service but it’s not listed?
• Not a problem, just ask and we’ll do our best to accommodate!