About HouseLife Services
Heather Johnson founded HouseLife Services in 2015 with over 30 years of experience in the service industries and a belief that everyone can benefit from helping hands.
Bob Johnson, Heather’s husband, joined her in 2022 and brings over 30 years in the relocation industry. Their combined talents and experience have helped to grow HouseLife into the trusted and respected company it is today.
Bob and Heather have children ranging in age from 17 through 29. Their two eldest have flown the coop while their youngest remains at home. They’ve experienced their own downsizing only to then upsize when Heather’s 92-year-old mother joined them. It was that process that encouraged them to refocus the company to support Elder Downsizing, Retirement Rightsizing, and Estate Clearing including supporting the mature children who don’t know where to turn for help for their parents.
Having both had stressful corporate careers while raising a family and trying to be all things to all people, Bob and Heather believe that ongoing household support is a must-have. They completely understand, firsthand, the emotional, mental and physical benefits of such support including its value in improving one’s quality of life.
Can I afford HouseLife?
Yes, you can!
• HouseLife has designed our services to work to your budget with several options and packages available.
• HouseLife offers gift certificates, as well. They make a wonderful gift!
Is HouseLife for me?
We are the go-to providers if you:
• Have senior parents downsizing or transitioning to assisted living.
• Have had a parent pass away and need to get their home ready for sale.
• Are looking for the perfect client gift.
• Are selling your home and need to get it ready for sale.
• Have sold your home and need help packing up for your move.
• Have moved and have no time to get unpacked and settled in.
• Want to take back your weekends, simplify and reclaim your life.
• Have that one big job you’ve never been able to get to, e.g., a basement that needs to be decluttered and organized.
Can I trust your staff in my home?
Yes, the HouseLife team has had criminal reference checks, and are bonded and insured for your protection and peace of mind.
If I’m not home, how will you get in?
• If it’s a project-based job, we will organize key pickup in advance of the job.
• If a lockbox has been placed on the home (e.g., home is for sale), we will securely use the enclosed key.
• For purging/donation jobs, we work with the homeowner in tandem.
What is your Service Area?
HouseLife currently serves:
• Peel Region: Brampton, Caledon and Missisauga.
• Halton Region: Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills and Milton.
What forms of payment do you accept?
• HouseLife accepts e-transfer, cheque, Visa or MasterCard.
What if I need a service but it’s not listed?
• Not a problem! Just ask, and we’ll do our best to accommodate.