Estate Clearing Services
Let’s face it head on, death is a trying time, it is a loss, it is overwhelming, and it is a time for bereavement. Focusing on what needs to be done can be just too much, especially if family members live out of town. We will be there to take on what needs to be done, getting the home ready for sale or ready for the new owner.
- Assisting in determining what will be moved
- Assisting with donations
- Assisting with and booking temporary storage
- Organizing items to be passed on to loved ones
- Packing household items
- Booking and Managing Antique/Collectible Dealers & Content Agents
- Booking and managing moving companies
- Booking and managing any required services such as; junk removal, handyman, carpet cleaner, window cleaner, painter, etc.
- De-cluttering and purging, even in more dramatic hoarding circumstances
- Staging with existing furnishings and items
- Donation Runs
- Pre-photography fluff
- On-site supervision on day of move
- Post-move tidy up and ensure nothing has been forgotten
In-Home Consultation and Walk-through:
Owner-Occupied: $250.00 for up to 2 hours
Vacant: $175.00 flat fee
"The home sold in 3 days"
“HouseLife came into the home, completed a free, informative and well organized consultation and had their crew booked and at the house within a week. They had furniture donated, smaller items removed for local charities, insured bins arrived and were removed as needed and had the home empty and ready for sale within 3 days! 40 years– emptied in three days! The home sold in 3 days, above ask! WOW.”
Kathryn R., Etobicoke