Home Staging Services
95% of the Families and Successful Realtors we work with do not need to hire Stagers or rent inventory. We will successfully stage with existing items and furnishings and still give you that wow factor! Check out our Gallery Tab for Before and Afters!
Home Staging Prep:
Your home needs to appeal to all potential buyers and we have the formula to do it!
- De-cluttering and purging
- Booking and managing all required services such as; junk removal, handyman, painter, carpet cleaner, window cleaning
- Shopping for accents and accessories
- Donation Runs
- Co-ordinating pick up by various charities such as Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army, Furniture Bank, March of Dimes, etc.
Home Staging with Existing:
We peel back the layers, we define your home with your own belongings, saving you staging inventory and storage costs.
- Consulting on what to keep
- Consulting on what to remove
- Consulting on what to minimize and clean
- Rearranging furnishings to maximize flow and first impressions
- Pre-photography fluff
- Providing the HouseLife pre-Open House/Home Showing Check List
“Absolutely worth the fee!”
“HouseLife did a fantastic job preparing our house for sale. Their practical design and staging not only created a model home look but was also easy for us to maintain. I couldn’t believe what they did with only our existing furniture, pictures and accessories. The house sold in four days for above asking with multiple offers. Absolutely worth the fee! Paid back many times over. Thank you again HouseLife.”
Henry and Nina, Toronto