Home Staging Services
8 out of 10 of the Families and Successful Realtors we work with do not need to hire Stagers or rent inventory. We will successfully stage with existing items and furnishings and still give you that WOW factor! On some occasions if the home is not aligned with the Realtor’s marketing goals and rental items are required, HouseLife offers a full staging service with any required rentals (furnishings/accessories) to perfectly showcase the home. Check out our Gallery Tab for Before and Afters!
Home Staging Prep:
Your home needs to appeal to all potential buyers and we have the formula to do it!
- De-cluttering and purging
- Booking and managing all required services such as; junk removal, handyman, painter, carpet cleaner, window cleaning
- Donation Runs
- Co-ordinating pick up by various charities such as Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army, Furniture Bank, March of Dimes, etc.
We peel back the layers, we define your home with your own belongings as much as possible, saving you staging inventory and storage costs.
- Consulting on what to keep
- Consulting on what to remove
- Consulting on what to minimize and clean
- Repurposing furnishings to maximize flow and first impressions
- Renting furniture only if required
- Renting or shopping for accents and accessories
- Pre-photography fluff
- Providing the HouseLife pre-Open House/Home Showing Check List
“Absolutely worth the fee!”
“HouseLife did a fantastic job preparing our house for sale. Their practical design and staging not only created a model home look but was also easy for us to maintain. I couldn’t believe what they did with only our existing furniture, pictures and accessories. The house sold in four days for above asking with multiple offers. Absolutely worth the fee! Paid back many times over. Thank you again HouseLife.”
Henry and Nina, Toronto