HouseHold Insurance Claims/Emergency Renovations
Water damage, sewer back-ups, broken window panes, etc. are never things we plan for and they often happen when we’re at our busiest. Our team will be there to manage these emergencies; emptying rooms, removing ruined items and packing up the rest.
- Providing all required packing materials
- Assisting with junk removal
- Organizing and packing all items to be salvaged
- Assisting with and booking temporary storage
- Booking and managing any required repairs
- Unpacking and settling-in after completion
- Being there when homeowner can’t be
In-Home Consultation and Walk-through:
Owner-Occupied: $250.00 for up to 2 hours
Vacant: $175.00 flat fee
"I could not have done it without them."
“I work full time and was not thrilled to come home to water damage which had ruined my home office and hobby room. I could NOT get to it. HouseLife was there with their packing supplies, had all ruined items set aside, all salvageable items packed up and placed in a safe place and I came home from work ready to book the repairs. I could not have done it without them.”
Susan B, Burlington