Household Repairs & Refreshes
Water damage, cracks in walls, dated light fixtures, and out-of-date paint colours can all inhibit the success of the sale of your home.
Our team will be there to manage these “red flags” — repairing, fixing, replacing and ensuring all is ready for your home to be photographed and then listed.
- Providing all required packing materials
- Assisting with junk removal
- Organizing and packing all items to be salvaged
- Assisting with and booking temporary storage
- Booking and managing any required repairs
- Unpacking and settling-in after completion
- Being there when homeowner can’t be
In-Home Consultation and Walk-through:
Free of Charge within Trade Area
Outside Trade Area: $250 (reimbursed once job is confirmed and booked)
"I could not have done it without them."
“I work full time and was not thrilled to come home to water damage which had ruined my home office and hobby room. I could NOT get to it. HouseLife was there with their packing supplies, had all ruined items set aside, all salvageable items packed up and placed in a safe place and I came home from work ready to book the repairs. I could not have done it without them.”
Susan B, Burlington